Friday 20 July 2012

Cavalier Puppies

It is sad how infrequently I post on this blog.  I think it is because it is so complicated, but I am trying to work it out and put up quilting, dog and baby stuff!
I am looking for a new cavalier or two and hopefully will have found them by the middle of August - Amantra Kennels is my likely provider of puppies, hopefully.  They have a tri that they are running on at present, but if she doesn't look show worthy will be trying to find a home for her.
This is Bridie, one of Lily's puppies that I really should have kept.  She had a blenheim and two tris and I wanted to keep all of them - Hestia, Hera and Hecate - but I sold them as they were winter puppies and so much work indoors, and the money was handy, after the terrible expense of the caesarian.
And here is Lily with one of the cavadoodles from her last, and last litter.  She is a very pretty dog but amazingly stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment